I work in business unit responsible for integration of telco, banking and financial information systems.
My main specialization is integration of IT systems with SOA as the most common way of doing it. Except to this in projects Im also responsible for analysis, functional specifications, design and development. From time to time I help to prepare offers.
Clients: PZU S.A., GG Networks (Gadu-Gadu), Telekomunikacja Polska/Orange Polska, BRE Bank, BGŻ S.A., Nordea Bank Polska, Meritum Bank, Podkarpacki Bank Spółdzielczy (PBS), MR Bank (SGB), Wonga.com
Time period: September 2009 - February 2010
Main aspect of work:
- reporting part of custom application for MiFID and Basel II
- development of scoring rules
- JBoss Drools (and JBoss Drools Guvnor)
- MS SQL Reporting Services 2008
- MS SQL 2008
Client: GaduAIR (GG Network MVNO).
Time period: August 2008 - August 2009
Main aspect of work: telecom integration.
Products: BEA WebLogic Server, BEA AquaLogic DSP, BEA AquaLogic SB
List of products/software with which I was working in last few months looks like this:
- BEA AquaLogic Service Bus
- BEA AquaLogic Event Server
- BEA AquaLogic Data Service Platform
- Oracle Data Service Integrator
- Oracle DB (9 & 10)
- Oracle BPM
- MS SQL Reporting Services
- MS SQL Server 2008
- JBoos Drools
- JBoos Drools Guvnor
- Enterprise Architect
and many other
and all of it was used to build:
- Order Management
- Product Catalog
and others solutions